The deadline for Triphammer Ventures Fund 4 is around the corner and the team is ready to begin deploying capital and building the portfolio. Join Managing Partner David Cynn and Senior Principal Wesley Yiu to hear about some of the investments already made and how they will continue to build a fully diversified venture portfolio.
The live, 45-minute discussion about Triphammer Ventures Fund 4 is open to all alumni and friends of Cornell. Triphammer Ventures is Alumni Ventures’ Cornell-focused venture capital fund.
During the session, we will discuss:
- A review of the current investments in Fund 4
- The goal and structure of the fund
- Benefits of diversifying into venture capital
- Minimum requirements needed to invest in the fund
- There will be time for open questions and discussion during the call
* You must be accredited to invest in venture capital.