As we near the end of 2020 and the close of Waterman Ventures’ Fund 2 we are offering one final live webinar to learn more about Waterman Ventures and what we do. Join us for a live one-hour webinar to learn more about the companies already in this year’s fund and the benefits of investing in the future with venture capital.
During the hour we’ll cover the following topics:
- Brief introduction to companies already in this year’s portfolio
- Why venture capital may (or may not) be an appropriate part of your investment portfolio
- How venture capital investments have done in the past and are largely uncorrelated from the public markets
- How Waterman Ventures invests as part of the Alumni Ventures Group, the 3rd most active venture capital group in the US
- Basics of the investment process, including our $50K minimum and how to invest from retirement accounts
- Open Q&A
You must be accredited to invest in venture capital.