Watch our on-demand, 40-minute presentation about Alumni Ventures’ Seed Fund, our seed and pre-seed focused venture capital fund. A very early-stage fund like this one that offers both high risk and high rewards is a natural complement to a stage-diversified venture portfolio. This fund is power-law defined, but we think our large and focused team, network and value proposition to seed entrepreneurs, and strategy will maximize the chances of catching difference-making investments. The discussion is led by Alumni Ventures’ CEO, Mike Collins, and CIO, Anton Simunovic, and moderated by Senior Partner, Deborah Walden. The webinar recording does not feature our live Q&A, please make sure to join webinars live to participate in the discussion.
During the session, we discuss:
- The goal and structure of the fund
- The value of the Alumni Ventures model
- Some examples of current portfolio companies
- The benefits of diversifying into venture capital
- The minimum requirements needed to invest in the fund
* You must be accredited to invest in venture capital