The deadline for 116 Street Ventures 2021 fund is around the corner and the team is already beginning to deploy capital and build the portfolio. Join Managing Partner Ludwig Schulze to hear about some of the investments already made and how the team will continue to build a fully diversified venture portfolio.
The live, 45-minute discussion about 116 Street Ventures 2021 fund is open to all alumni and friends of Columbia. 116 Street Ventures is Alumni Ventures’ Columbia-focused venture capital fund.
During the session, we will discuss:
- A review of the current investments in the 2021 fund
- The goal and structure of the fund
- Benefits of diversifying into venture capital
- Minimum requirements needed to invest in the fund
- There will be time for open questions and discussion during the call
* You must be accredited to invest in venture capital