Join us for a live, 45-minute discussion about Green D Ventures, Alumni Venture Group’s Dartmouth-focused flagship fund. The discussion will be led by the Managing Partner Laura Rippy, D’89, and Principal Luofei Deng (D ‘10).
During the session, Laura will discuss:
- Why 2020 is a particularly interesting year to invest in venture capital
- The strategy of the fund
- Examples of companies the fund has invested in
- The benefits of the Alumni Venture Group model
- Investing logistics: how does it work
- Deciding between investing with cash or IRA/401k funds
There will be time for open questions and discussion during the call.
*You must be accredited to invest in venture capital