Watch our Venture Capital 101 presentation covering key documents, key stages, and the basic principles of venture capital investing. The discussion will be led by Westwood Ventures’ Managing Partner Edward Tsai, and is open to all alumni and friends of UCLA. Westwood Ventures is Alumni Ventures’ UCLA-focused venture capital fund.
There will be time for open questions during the call. During the session, we will discuss:
- The stages of venture capital
- Key aspects of investing (theme-building, sourcing, and winning deals, etc.)
- Key documents involved in investing
- Examples of what to look for when evaluating deals
* You must be accredited to invest in venture capital