The deadline for Purple Arch Ventures Fund 5 is around the corner and the team is already deploying capital and building the portfolio. Join Managing Partner David Beazley, Partner Erik Hammer and Senior Principal Jasmi Shah to hear about some of the investments already made and how they will continue to build a fully diversified venture portfolio.
The live, 30-minute discussion about Purple Arch Ventures Fund 5 is open to all alumni and friends of Northwestern. Purple Arch Ventures is Alumni Ventures’ Northwestern-focused venture capital fund.
During the session, we will discuss:
- A review of the current investments in Fund 5
- The goal and structure of the fund
- Benefits of diversifying into venture capital
- Minimum requirements needed to invest in the fund
- There will be time for open questions and discussion during the call
* You must be accredited to invest in venture capital.