Join us for a final live 45-minute presentation about Blue Ivy Ventures, Alumni Ventures Group’s Yale-focused venture capital fund. The discussion will be led by Managing Partner David Shapiro and is open to all alumni and friends of Yale.
During the session, David will discuss:
- The goal and structure of the fund
- The value of the Alumni Venture Group model
- Some examples of current portfolio companies
- The benefits of diversifying into venture capital
- Minimum requirements needed to invest in the fund
- There will be time for open questions during the call
* You must be accredited to invest in venture capital.