Hosted by Ludwig Schulze ‘96, Managing Partner Waterman Ventures
Moderated by Peter MacEwan, General Manager
As we near the end of 2020 and the close of Waterman Ventures’ Fund 2 we are offering one final live webinar to learn more about Waterman Ventures and what we do. Join me for a live one-hour webinar to learn more about Waterman Ventures, Fund 2 and the benefits of investing in the future with venture capital.
During the hour we’ll cover the following topics:
- Why venture capital may (or may not) be an appropriate part of your investment portfolio
- How venture capital investments have done in the past and are largely uncorrelated from the public markets
- How Waterman Ventures invests as part of the Alumni Ventures Group, the 3rd most active venture capital group in the US
- A few of the portfolio companies we have invested in, including some we highlight in our series “Venture Versus the Virus”
- Basics of the investment process, including our $50K minimum and how to invest from retirement accounts
- Open Q&A
*You must be accredited to invest in venture capital.