Hosted by David Beazley, Managing Partner, Wayne Moore, Partner and Erik Hammer, Principal of Purple Arch Ventures.
While our method of investing isn’t changing, the world is. During the webinar David, Wayne, and Erik will discuss what we are hearing from our Fund 2 portfolio companies, how we are adapting our investment strategy in this climate, and what it means to your long term venture portfolio. We expect COVID to accelerate trends and even create new industries as populations adapt to a different world. Lastly, we’ll review venture investing patterns from past downturns to understand what other changes might be ahead of us.
During the webinar, we will cover:
Overview of Purple Arch Ventures:
- Description of Purple Arch Ventures
- Investment Team
- Sample deals from Fund 2
Post-COVID Venture Investing:
- What venture investors anticipate
- Immediate impact on our investing lens
- Longer term: Why we’re optimistic about venture
- Post-COVID world: A fundamental turning point
- Opportunities now and in the future
- Sample COVID-19 related companies in AVG portfolio
Q&A from our Audience