Watch our live, 15-minute presentation about 116 Street Ventures, Alumni Venture’s fund for Columbia alumni and friends of the community. The discussion is led by 116 Street Ventures’ Managing Partner Ludwig Schulze and is open to all former students and friends of Columbia University.
During the session, Ludwig will discuss:
- The goal and structure of the fund
- The value of the Alumni Venture’s model
- Some examples of current portfolio companies
- The benefits of diversifying into venture capital
- The minimum requirements needed to invest in the fund
- There will be time for open questions during the call
* You must be accredited to invest in venture capital.