Watch our live, 30-minute presentation about Green D Ventures’ perspective on investing trends in 2021. Venture investing is an opaque asset class and having a framework to assess investment opportunities and identify long-term value creation is key. The discussion will be led by Green D Ventures’ Managing Partner Laura Rippy, Principals Dean Drizin and Meera Oak, and Alumni Ventures’ Senior Partner Darrin Wizst. This presentation is open to all alumni and friends of Dartmouth.*
During the session, we will discuss:
- Emerging investing trends in 2021 and beyond across technology and healthcare
- Green D Ventures’ framework for evaluating early stage companies
- Some examples of current portfolio companies
- There will be time for open questions during the call
* You must be accredited to invest in venture capital.