Hosted by David Beazley, Managing Partner, Wayne Moore, Partner, and Erik Hammer, Principal of Purple Arch Ventures.
As we head into fall and the end of our fundraising period, we want to offer one more opportunity to gain an introduction to Purple Arch Ventures. Join us for a live, 30-minute discussion about Alumni Venture Group’s Northwestern-focused venture capital fund. The discussion will be led by Purple Arch Ventures Managing Partner David Beazley (BS ’96, Medill ’98), Partner Wayne Moore (Kellogg ’09), and Principal Erik Hammer (Kellogg ’11).
During the session, the Purple Arch team will discuss:
- The goal and structure of the fund
- The value of the Alumni Venture Group model
- Examples of companies the fund has invested in
- Benefits of diversifying into venture capital
- Minimum requirements needed to invest in the fund
- There will be time for open questions and discussion during the call
* You must be accredited to invest in venture capital