Join us for a live, 45-minute webinar to learn about Green D Ventures, Alumni Ventures’ Dartmouth-focused venture capital fund, and hear about the team’s strategy to build a fully diversified venture portfolio, and the status of earlier vintages. Venture is a long-term asset class, and while our portfolio companies won’t all be winners, we’re glad to see multiple early exits soon after our initial investments!
This presentation will be led by Green D Ventures’ Managing Partner Laura Rippy, Principals Dean Drizin and Meera Oak. This presentation is open to all alumni and friends of Dartmouth.*
During the session, we will deep dive into:
- Upcoming exits from our initial investments
- The Green D and Alumni Ventures approach to investing
- Benefits of diversifying into venture capital
- Minimum requirements needed to invest in the fund
- Open Q&A
* You must be accredited to invest in venture capital.