The deadline for Chestnut Street Ventures Fund 5 is around the corner and the team is already beginning to deploy capital and build the portfolio. Watch Managing Partner Brian Keil and Partner Jonathan Meltzer discuss some of the investments already made and how they will continue to build a fully diversified venture portfolio. This on-demand, 30-minute discussion about Chestnut Street Ventures Fund 5 is open to all alumni and friends of Penn. Chestnut Street Ventures is Alumni Ventures’ Penn-focused venture capital fund. The webinar recording does not feature our live Q&A, please make sure to join webinars live to participate in the discussion.
During the session, we will discuss:
- A review of the current investments in Fund 5
- The goal and structure of the fund
- Benefits of diversifying into venture capital
- Minimum requirements needed to invest in the fund
* You must be accredited to invest in venture capital