Hosted by David Beazley, Managing Partner and Erik Hammer, Sr. Principal of Purple Arch Ventures.
The deadline for Purple Arch Fund 4 is around the corner and the team is already beginning to deploy capital and build the portfolio. Join David and Erik to hear about some of the investments already made by Fund 4 and how they will continue to build a fully diversified venture portfolio.
The live, 30-minute discussion about Alumni Venture Group’s Northwestern-focused venture capital fund will be led by Purple Arch Ventures Managing Partner David Beazley (BS ’96, Medill ’98) and Principal Erik Hammer (Kellogg ’11).
During the session, the Purple Arch team will discuss:
- A review of the current investments in Fund 4
- The goal and structure of the fund
- Benefits of diversifying into venture capital
- Minimum requirements needed to invest in the fund
- There will be time for open questions and discussion during the call
* You must be accredited to invest in venture capital