Hosted by Brian Keil, Managing Partner and Jonathan Melzter, Senior Principal of Chestnut Street Ventures.
Chestnut Street Fund 4 is wrapping up the capital raising period and already beginning to deploy capital to build the portfolio. Join Brian and Jonathan to hear about some of the investments already made by Fund 4 and how they will continue to build a fully diversified venture portfolio.
The live, 30-minute discussion about Alumni Venture Group’s UPenn’s venture capital fund will be led by Chestnut Street Ventures Managing Partner Brian Keil (MBA, 1992) and Senior Principal Jonathan Meltzer (BS, 1999).
During the session, the Chestnut Street team will discuss:
- A review of the current investments in Fund 4
- The goal and structure of the fund
- Benefits of diversifying into venture capital
- Minimum requirements needed to invest in the fund
- There will be time for open questions and discussion during the call
* You must be accredited to invest in venture capital.