Hosted by Greg Baker, Managing Partner, and Keaton Nankivil, Senior Associate of Bascom Ventures
Bascom Fund 4 is winding down its capital raising period and is already beginning to deploy capital to build its portfolio. Join Greg and Keaton to hear about some of the investments already made by Bascom Ventures and how they will continue to build a fully diversified venture portfolio for Fund 4.
The live, 30-minute discussion of Alumni Venture Group’s University of Wisconsin-focused venture capital fund will be led by Bascom Ventures Managing Partner Greg Baker (’86) and Senior Associate Keaton Nankivil (B.S., ‘17 & M.B.A. ’20).
During the session, the Bascom team will discuss:
- A review of current investments in the portfolio
- The goal and structure of the fund
- The benefits of diversifying into venture capital
- Minimum requirements needed to invest in the fund
- There will be time for open questions and discussion during the call
* You must be accredited to invest in venture capital.