Join us for a live, 45-minute presentation about Waterman Ventures, Alumni Ventures’ Brown-focused venture capital fund. The discussion will be led by Waterman Ventures’ Managing Partner Ludwig Schulze and is open to all alumni and friends of Brown. There will be time for open questions during the call.
During the session, we will discuss:
- The goal and structure of the fund
- The value of the Alumni Venture model
- Some examples of current portfolio companies
- The benefits of diversifying into venture capital
- The minimum requirements needed to invest in the fund
* You must be accredited to invest in venture capital