Join us for a live, 45-minute discussion about Strawberry Creek Ventures, Alumni Venture Group’s venture capital fund for UC Berkeley Alums, community, and friends. The discussion will be led by Strawberry Creek’s new Managing Partner, and AVG veteran, Chris Sklarin.
During the session, Chris will discuss:
- The goal and structure of the fund
- The value of the Alumni Venture Group model
- Examples of companies the fund has invested in
- Benefits of diversifying into venture capital
- Minimum requirements needed to invest in the fund
- There will be time for open questions during the call
If you would like to attend, please fill out the registration form.
*You must meet the SEC definition of an accredited investor to invest in Strawberry Creek Ventures