Join us for a live, 45-minute presentation about Ring Ventures, Alumni Venture Group’s Texas A&M-focused venture capital fund. The discussion will be led by Ring Ventures Managing Partner Larry Warnock and is open to all former students and friends of Texas A&M University.
During the session, Larry will discuss:
- The goal and structure of the fund
- The value of the Alumni Venture Group model
- Some examples of current portfolio companies
- The benefits of diversifying into venture capital
- The minimum requirements needed to invest in the fund
- There will be time for open questions during the call
* You must be accredited to invest in venture capital.