Join us for a live 45-minute discussion about Nassau Street Ventures, Alumni Venture Group’s Princeton-focused venture capital fund. The discussion will be led by Tom Meyer, Founder and Managing Partner of Nassau Street Ventures.
During the session, Tom will discuss:
- The goal and structure of the fund
- The value of the Alumni Venture Group model
- Examples of companies the fund has invested in
- Benefits of diversifying into venture capital
- Minimum requirements needed to invest in the fund
- There will be time for open questions during the call
If you would like to attend, please fill out the registration form
*You must meet the SEC definition of an accredited investor to invest in Nassau Street Ventures.