Join us for a live, 45-minute discussion about Green D Ventures, Alumni Venture Group’s Dartmouth-focused flagship fund. The discussion will be led by the Managing Partner Laura Rippy, D’89, and Principal Luofei Deng (D ‘10).
During the session, the team will discuss:
- The goal and structure of the fund
- The value of the Alumni Venture Group model
- Examples of companies the fund has invested in
- Benefits of diversifying into venture capital
- Minimum requirements needed to invest in the fund
There will be time for open questions and discussion during the call.
*You must be accredited to invest in venture capital