Watch an on-demand, 35-minute presentation about Castor Ventures, Alumni Ventures’ MIT-focused venture capital fund. The discussion is led by Castor Ventures’ Managing Partner Chris Sklarin, Partner Cainon Coates, and Senior Principal Isaac Schlect. This webinar is open to all alumni and friends of MIT. The webinar recording does not feature our live Q&A, please make sure to join webinars live to participate in the discussion.
During the session, we will discuss:
- The goal and structure of the fund
- The value of the Alumni Ventures’ model
- Some examples of current portfolio companies
- The benefits of diversifying into venture capital
- The minimum requirements needed to invest in the fund
* You must be accredited to invest in venture capital