- What opportunities do you see in diverse investing?
- How do you source and vet interesting venture companies led by diverse founders?
- What do companies want to know about you, and how do you get into the deal?
- What unique challenges do those companies face?
- What critical lessons about working with diverse founders have you learned along the way?
Those are just a few of the topics we will touch on in this 45-minute Q&A with some of AVG’s investing professionals.
As the people sourcing and sponsoring some of the deals that AVG will consider for its Anti-Bias Fund, our panelists will speak to experience of diversity investing. We’ll explore how the team sources and vets promising deals, then supports the companies post-investment. Our panelists will also address the challenges that diverse founders face and how AVG demonstrates it can help portfolio companies meet them. Throughout, they illustrate their points with stories exemplifying the kinds of companies that an Anti-Bias Fund investor might own.
Sign up today. We’ll save time for your questions during the webinar, but please submit any in advance that you’d like us to address.*
*You must be accredited to invest in venture capital