Watch our 45-minute Venture Capital 101 presentation covering key documents, stages, and the basic principles of venture capital investing. The presentation will be led by 116 Street Ventures’ Managing Partner Ludwig Schulze, and is open to all alumni and friends of Columbia University. 116 Street Ventures is Alumni Ventures’ Columbia-focused venture capital fund.
There will be time for open questions during the call. During the session, we will discuss:
- The stages of venture capital
- Key aspects of investing (theme-building, sourcing, and winning deals, etc.)
- Important documents involved in investing
- Examples of what to look for when evaluating deals
* You must be accredited to invest in venture capital