The Brown Entrepreneurial Journey with Waterman Ventures
December 18, 2020 | Scott Murphy
On December 1, 2020, Waterman Ventures hosted a virtual conference with Brown alumni and friends interested in entrepreneurship and VC, featuring a fireside chat with Workday Founder and CEO Aneel Bhusri ’88 and interactive break-out sessions with other Brown founders and Professor Hazeltine.
We’ve captured moments from the evening in this 20-minute summary. The full 7 hours are available below.
Click on any of the links below to watch individual videos, or watch them in sequence by clicking on the video image below.
- Fireside Chat with Aneel Bhusri ’88, Founder and CEO Workday
- Professor Hazeltine Breakout Session
- Dan Giovacchini ’15, Tango – Tooling Remote Teams & The Future of Work
- Frans Johansson ’95, The Medici Group – Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion for Innovation
- Mark Tracy ’95 & Jack Roswell ’20, Cloud Agronomics – Optimizing Agriculture
- Lauren Kolodny ’08, Acrew Capital – Building the Brown Entrepreneurial Community
- Charlie Kroll ’01, Ellevest – A Financial Company for Women
- Sam Hodges ’04, Vouch Insurance – Business Insurance for Startups
- Dave Fan ’09 – Waterman for Founders
- Ludwig Schulze ’96 – Waterman for Prospective Investors
- Waterman for Fellows and Interns