Investing in companies addressing compelling tech opportunities
The Elite Engineers Fund invests in venture companies solving some of tech’s hardest problems.
- Tech is one of the fastest growing sectors, with total annual venture deal value in 2017 3x the size it was 20 years ago
- Technology companies dominate the list of the most valuable private companies (26 out of the top 30 companies, according to Pitchbook Top 30)
- From 1997-2015, tech sectors were at the top for venture capital returns, with the highest returns
How it Works
Data-driven and process-based investors
Deal Sourcing and Diligence
- 50+ investment professionals sourcing deals out of 5 offices
- Supplemented by eyes & ears support from our network of 500k alumni
- Data-rich and process-based diligence with rigorous deal scoring
- Experienced and specific Investment Committee support
- Co-invest alongside world’s best venture investors
- Every deal sourced by one of our alumni funds is screened to determine if it fits within the Elite Engineers Fund investment mandate
- AVG’s centralized investment team, led by our CIO and office of investing, makes investment selections from the potential deals to optimize diversification by stage, sector, and geography to create a portfolio of 30-40 deals
- Elite Engineers Fund portfolios are constructed over a period of approximately 12-18 months and represent a mix of deals sourced and sponsored by our alumni funds
Smart, Simple Venture Investing
Open to All Accredited Investors
- Portfolio consists of 20-30 companies, diversified by stage, sector, and geography within the investment mandate
- Venture portfolio professionally managed by our experienced investment team
- Co-Invest alongside the worlds best venture investors
- $50K minimum investment
- Online signing process takes just minutes
- World class support from our Investor Relations team
Elite Engineers Fund Portfolio
Made possible by our 50+ investment professionals and network of 500k community membersThe bottom line: access to great venture deals
Co-investing alongside top lead investors
Our Secret Sauce
The world’s most powerful deal flow network
500k alumni of top universities engaged in our venture ecosystem.
MOST ACTIVE VC FIRM
AVG was recognized by PitchBook as the most active VC firm in the U.S. in 2018.
Invest in deals most individuals never know about or get access to.